Sausage and Cheddar Biscuits
2 cups Pancake Baking Mix
14oz Boulder Sausage Breakfast Sausage cooked
2/3 cup Milk or Substitute
8oz Shredded Mild Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Scoop a tablespoon of mixture onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake on middle rack in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Gently remove cookies from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack or paper towels to cool.
- Enjoy alone or as a side with poached eggs and pancakes! Don’t forget to refrigerate any leftovers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 30 minutes – Total Time: 40 minutes – Yield: Serves 6-8